Have you ever used google earth?

Its like a scrooge dream come true.

After activating all the layers in the overview grid, one can truely peer into the infinite intricacies of the blue beyond. I burnt 2 hours exploring europe; though I would love to say I was making an educated hunt for all their elusive castles, I'm ashamed to admit I was scouring amsterdam for their famous em, nightlife. haha

Resolution is excellent, especially in aussie and the states.

In Melbourne, I could actually see people on the streets. If the regular consumer digicam had any sort of equivance, it would be like taking a pananomic photo of Marina Bay from the Singapore Flyer with the ability to zoom in on a grain of flour on some pedestrian's mouth.

That kind of zoom could either be really useful or grossly abusive. In my case, probably the latter.

Back to the topic, I particularly loved the community contributions; submitted photos and other digital paraphernalia were mostly accurate and visually stunning.

I stayed in Changi for 2 years and never knew the sunset over the beach could be this beautiful. Damn.




Here is another shot, this time of east coast.




-------------------------------------


I wasted another 2 hours reading forums on blahblah vs blahblah



For Wolverine vs Spiderman, the consensus was Spiderman, through sheer output of strength. It was a tough consensus, since Logan fanboys are so ubiqutious they are like an epidemic to the marvel universe. They argued that with accelerated healing, adamantium blades, and gilb cunning would equate to spidey insecticide.

Sadly they neglected the fact that parker had the spider-sense, the oh-so-important battle factor. With clairvoyance like that, Logan can swat for eons and hit nothing but air.

Moreover, wolverine can only lift around half a ton at max. So Logan can carry an average family of five. Thats pretty cool.

But spiderman can benchpress the family car WITH the family inside with one hand while playing scissors paper stone with the other. Thats wicked sick.




Nuff' said.